2016 - Private Game Reserve
- Commissioned by the Rushmere family in 2016.
- A privately-owned new Park close to Kenton-on-sea on the Eastern Cape.
- Situated between the Bushmans and the Kariega rivers. Big 5, particularly good birding – very rare Narina Trogan
- The famous rhinos: Thandi and her calf Thembi. Thandi survived a poaching incident in 2012, both her and her calf now represent the courage and hope for this species.
- Visitors from all over the world have come to see them, including Prince Harry Windsor, in his fight against the poaching of Rhino in Southern Africa.